Why have a boring, clear glass window or door when you can have a colorful one? Add color or design to any window, wall, or door with American Solar Tinting. There are so many options to choose from when it comes to colors, designs, patters, and logos. Here are a few great ideas for decorative films within your home:
- Put your favorite football team logo on the wall of your basement before football season arrives.
- Color your skylight windows to enhance décor in your bathroom.
- Give the shower a little more privacy by installing a decorative film on the glass door.
- Decoratively tint the outside of your front windows to give your home more privacy from nosey neighbors.
- Enhance an old window a stained-glass look.
- Tint your windows to prevent glare and protect your hardwood floors and furniture from harmful UV rays.
We at American Solar Tinting use SOLYX® Films, which come in a wide variety of color shades and patterns. Because of this, we are able to recreate your favorite logo, or any design you envision in no time. Decorative films are an easy way to give a little pizzazz to any space. They are able to be removed and replaced very quickly, so if you’re ready for a change, give us a call!
American Solar Tinting specializes in the installation and maintenance of residential window tinting and film treatments. With 5 convenient locations throughout the Maryland and Virginia area, we are a leading name in the window treatment industry with a commitment to great customer service and high quality products.
To get started with your new decorative films for your home interior, call us today at 1.800.969.0100. You can also visit our contact page.
Don’t forget to follow American Solar Tinting today on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter!