Visual appeal matters when running a business. Period. Roughly 70% of all first-time sales at restaurants, retail shops, lodging facilities, and attractions are the result of curb appeal – visual appeal. People are attracted to what they find…well, attractive. Visual appeal also helps increase the likelihood of repeat customers. In fact, 52% of shoppers will not return to a store if they don’t like the aesthetics. And how important are repeat customers? Researchers at Harvard found that by increasing repeat visits by just 5%, profits can increase anywhere from 25 to 125%. Therefore, it probably isn’t too presumptuous to say that increasing the visual appeal of your building can help drive sales and ultimately increase profitability. But how?
Commercial Window Tinting Improves Visual Appeal and More
Investing in commercial window tinting is a cost effective way to improve the visual appeal of your commercial building. They help give your business a much more professional look. But that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Additional benefits of commercial window tinting include:
- Window tinting can block up to 80% of the heat from the sun and help improve energy efficiency.
- Window tinting blocks 99% of ultraviolet light, keeping your office furniture safe from the fading effects of the sun.
- Window tinting can help block annoying glare, improving comfort, which can, in turn, help improve tenant happiness and employee productivity.
- Window film is designed to hold broken glass in place, even after repeated impacts, greatly improving the security of your commercial facility.
- Window tinting does all of this without blocking your view.
Commercial Window Tinting from American Solar Tinting
American Solar Tinting can customize your tinting treatment to serve your business’s specific needs. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and have served over 46,000 satisfied customers throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since 1958. We specialize in custom window and glass tinting, logo graphics and decorative films, and safety and security films.
If you have any questions about Commercial Window Tinting, please call American Solar Tinting today at 1-800-0100. You can also follow American Solar Tinting today on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.