You could choose, as so many homeowners do, to have boring, clear glass windows and doors. But, really why on earth would you when you can have a colorful one? When you add color or design to any window, wall, or door with American Solar Tinting, you will be amazed at all of the options to choose from. Here are a few great ideas for decorative films within your home:
- Color your skylight windows to enhance décor in your bathroom
- Give the shower a little more privacy by installing a decorative film on the glass door
- Decoratively tint the outside of your front windows to give your home more privacy from nosy neighbors
- Enhance an old window a stained-glass look
- Put your favorite football team logo on the wall of your basement before football season arrives
- Tint your windows to prevent glare and protect your hardwood floors and furniture from harmful UV rays
We at American Solar Tinting use SOLYX® Films, which come in a wide variety of color shades and patterns. Because of this, we are able to recreate your favorite logo, or any design you envision in no time. Decorative films are an easy way to give a little pizzazz to any space. They are able to be removed and replaced very quickly, so if you’re ready for a change, give us a call!
American Solar Tinting specializes in the installation and maintenance of residential window tinting and film treatments. With 5 convenient locations throughout the Maryland and Virginia area, we are a leading name in the window treatment industry with a commitment to great customer service and high quality products.
To get started with your new decorative films for your home interior, call us today at 1.800.969.0100. You can also visit our contact page.
Don’t forget to follow American Solar Tinting today on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter!