Window film is a flexible and versatile tool for every homeowner, whether you want a little bit more privacy in the bathroom or want to add decorative accents to your kitchen. If you aren’t sure how to get started using window film, here are some of our best tips for incorporating it into your home!
Why Decorative Window Film?
Decorative window film offers numerous benefits to homeowners. Why is it such a popular material?
- Window film helps to cut down on home heating and cooling bills by reflecting sunlight back outdoors
- It gets rid of glare in your home (perfect for the living room!)
- It drastically reduces the level of fading on your carpets, hardwood flooring, and furniture
- It blocks ultraviolet rays from entering your home and hurting your family’s health
- It’s a fun way to decorate!
How Can You Use Window Film in Your Home?
If you are ready to add window film into your home, try some of the following products:
- Add decorative window film to the doors leading to your backyard. Sliding glass doors are often dangerous to pets and outdoor animals, since they are hard to see, but window film can make them safer and more beautiful.
- If you love looking at stained glass but can’t convert all of your residential windows to it, you can apply stained glass decorative window film to any part of your home!
- If you are a night owl, apply window film to your bedroom windows for when you finally hit the hay. This will help to block out excess sunlight and make it easier to get some shut-eye during the day.
- If you have a window in your bathroom and want extra privacy, frosted window film can allow beautiful sunlight to stream in and block out any prying eyes.
Residential Window Tinting from American Solar Tinting
American Solar Tinting has the expertise and equipment to keep your home or business decorative and beautiful with window film. We have almost 60 years of experience serving our wonderful customers without the Maryland and Washington, D.C. area. We offer a variety of solutions for you, whether you need residential window or glass tinting, logo graphics, or security films. For more information on how we can help you and your business, contact us online or give us a call at 1-800-969-0100. For more tips and tricks for your home and business, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest.